E-learning - COVID-19 Secure for Hospitality
Cost (£): 25.00
The COVID-19 Secure for Hospitality e-learning course helps businesses and employees manage the return to work and ensures they have the correct guidance on how businesses should operate after they re-open to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within the hospitality industry.
The course is ideal for businesses to issue for their employees to complete prior to returning to work or once they are back at work. It will give employees and customers peace of mind that you are creating the safest possible environment.
Learners can download a Certificate of Completion and organisations will have the option to download and display an organisational certificate.
• Risk assessment – handwashing, surfaces, seating arrangements
• Getting to work – travelling there and moving around the premises
• Common areas
• Working and meeting with customers, colleagues and visitors
• Cleaning – before, during and at the end of the working day
• Face and body coverings
• Accidents and incidents
• Raising concerns
• Working with customers
• Handling goods
• Handling money
• Managing queues (inside and outside the premises)