E-learning - Level 3 Award in Food Safety
This e-learning course includes content suitable for Level 3 Food Safety qualifications awarded by Highfield Qualifications, REHIS, CIEH and RSPH. It includes interactive content and exercises based on real life scenarios; assessments via multiple-choice questions at the end of every module; and an interactive video refresher session.
Validated by Highfield Qualifications, it is available online through the Highfield Learning Management System, allowing you to monitor, manage and record all training activity. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised Highfield Qualifications Commended Certificate. You will also have to complete a remote invigilator exam to gain the Level 3 Award in Food Safety.
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design, construction and use of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- HACCP and food safety management systems
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Supervisory management
- Food safety legislation and enforcement